Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Are you looking for a successful, innovative company? Are you looking for flexibility and a great work life balance? We have the opportunity to join an award-winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector!
The company are looking for a Senior Trials Engineer to join a successful and growing team!
As a Trials Engineer you will be joining the Integration and Systems Validation team and will be delivering and running the system trials activities. You will be responsible for the delivery of a critical programme of work that directly supports the Certificate of Design.
This is a high profile role, which will require liaison with a Core Project team, Design, Environmental Engineering , Manufacturing and the external Facility supplier to name a few!
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in Systems Trials and Testing activities to characterise and prove system capabilities.
- Experience in creating Trials plans for the evaluation of system improvements.
- Experience in Factory Acceptance/Site Acceptance Trials.
- Knowledge and experience of product development programs.
- Knowledge of environmental trials and delivery.
- Proactive strategic thinker with enthusiasm, positivity and drive.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of work package management delivery.
- Experience in Team leadership would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience in environmental trials, and S3 trials would be desirable.
For full information, please get in touch!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other