Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Flexible / Remote Work: The company are able to offer flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are established within their sector and are growing their Firmware team! We are looking for 2- 3 hires (Junior - Principal / Senior Level) across Firmware FPGA, to join a dynamic and successful team in London!
As a FPGA Firmware Engineer you will define, architect, design, develop, document and test FPGA firmware, delivering multiple concurrent research, development and production programmes ranging from tens of £k to several £m.
- Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience of Digital Electronics/ Firmware FPGA
- Experience in FPGA module design and implementation.
- Thorough experience of using Xilinx, Lattice, Altera or Microsemi FPGAs and their associated development tool chains.
- Experience of FPGA firmware testing, test tools and design for test
- Ability to read, interpret and understand hardware schematics
- Experience of version control, change control and bug tracking tools and systems
- Experience working in the Defence, or Safety regulated industry.
- Experience of/exposure to best practice firmware development processes/lifecycles
- Experience of/exposure to continuous integration and automated test tools and frameworks.
- Exposure to coding standards for defence, space or air worthiness techniques and standards such as MISRA
- Experience of DOORS and Enterprise Architect
For full information, please get in touch!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other