Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are growing and are looking for 2x FPGA Design Engineers,and therefore openings, available from Junior - Principal Expertise!
The FPGA Engineer will typically, you will be responsible for a wide range of FPGA activities covering all stages of the development lifecycle; from requirements through to verification and validation of programmed devices. You will work within a dedicated team environment where co-operation, innovation and thoroughness are essential to develop FPGAs that successfully meet project objectives.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will join their dedicated project team that is challenged with the task of delivering robust and cost effective designs for real time power and motor control applications!
- Engineering Degree in a related discipline for example; Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or Computer Science.
- Broad knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering. (e.g. systems, analogue/power electronics, mechanical, motors, etc)
- Proven experience in FPGA, ideally in FPGA Design and development.
- Good knowledge of VHDL with practical experience in successful projects.
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews.
- FPGA Implementation including requirements capture, VHDL RTL coding and physical stages.
- Writing and execution of VHDL testbench code and other IV&V activities.
- Safety related design process development and maintenance.
- Experience in the Defence, Aerospace, or similar safety critical domain.
- Experience in Model Based design techniques using Matlab/Simulink modelling and simulation
- Requirements tracking, configuration control, incident reporting and project documentation
- Lab support during hardware development stages
- Inter-team and intra-team communications, including reviewing.
For full information, please get in touch!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other