You are a strong ReactJs developer or strong Java/Kotlin developer. You must be open minded, and technically curious, with a willingness to learn any areas in which you have less experience.
You will be required to train and mentor junior staff and take responsibility for client relationships. You have experience managing teams and meeting deliverables remotely.
Any full-stack experience or experience with game engines eg. 3D Unity and/or Machine Learning would be ideal (but not essential). You will have good communication and organisational skills and have a willingness to take ownership over projects and 'get stuck in' where necessary.
About the Role:
The Senior Developer should be strong ReactJs developer or strong Java/Kotlin developer. You should also be a team player with a flair for visual design and utility.
- Experience working on front and back-end systems
- Familiarity with common stacks
- A proven track record in planning, developing and testing software
- ReactJs developer and/or strong Java/Kotlin developer
- Experience working with real-time projects.
- Analytical approach to performance
- Experience managing teams and meeting deliverables remotely.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of projects
- Be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Working as part of the wider development team to take on ownership of technical tasks.
- Carefully considering the design and impact of technical changes and discussing with peers and senior staff if necessary.
- Always striving to write simple, clean and testable code on the front and back end.
- Always delivering code supported by appropriate unit tests.
- Raising any concerns, issues or impediments to progress with the appropriate senior staff as soon as possible.
- Updating any task management software (i.e. Jira) regularly and accurately, and ensuring Senior Developers and Developers are doing the same.
- Engaging courteously and constructively with clients as and when required.
- Working with your line manager to produce and maintain a development plan for your technical and personal progression.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other