Role - Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Salary - £42000
Hours – 12 hours day/night 4 on 4 off
Location – Cheshire (commutable from Liverpool, Wirral, Birkenhead)
Package – Overtime, 8% Pension, Bonus, training and great earning potentials
My client is a worldwide process chemical manufacturer based out of one of their many sites, Cheshire. They supply into some of the biggest UK blue chip retailers and are one of the groups largest specialist chemical manufacturing plants producing 22000 tonnes of chemical a year.
The role of the Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
You will be the Mechanical Maintenance Fitter on site, and you will ensure all PPM and reactive maintenance is maintained effectively across their top tier COMAH site. You will also ensure the plant is always operating including loading and unloading lorries, monitor machines while running.
- Perform scheduled maintenance
- Perform general clean up of tools and equipment’s such as pumps, motors, gearboxes, drives, chains, sprocket assemblies, conveyors and much more
- Prepare process units and production equipment for maintenance procedures
- Use the CMMS system to ensure all jobs are logged and completed within the time specified
- Attend maintenance breakdowns and repairs
Ideal Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Apprentice trained/NVQ level 3 equivalent within a mechanical discipline
- Have worked within a process background
- Worked within chemical/heavy industry is desirable
- Have worked with a lot of pumps, pipes, valves and gearboxes
- Flexible to work shifts
If you are an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Fitter and ready for the next step in your career, then this role is for you! Hit apply to avoid disappointment or email your CV directly to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Pension, healthcare and generous bonus scheme
- Industry Sector IT & Internet