We are an exciting Medical Device company and due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join us.
As our new Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring continued compliance and improvement of the QMS with the relevant EUMDR requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience of working in a Quality Assurance role within a Medical Device Environment and a strong understanding and knowledge of ISO 13485, MDD/MDR, Change Control and CAPAs. Proven experience of working with QMS is a must for this position.
- Prior experience of working in a Quality Systems role in the Medical Device Sector
- Strong Knowledge and Understanding of ISO 13485
- Strong Knowledge and Experience of MDD/MDR
- Strong Knowledge and Experience with Change Control and CAPAs
- Ideally experience of working with Class 1 Medical Devices
If you have the experience, knowledge and skills to be successful in this role, please apply now to get in touch.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities