We are a market leading Medical Device Manufacturer and due to exceptional growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Auditor to join our team.
As our new Quality Auditor, your role will be to conduct Internal and Supplier audits to ensure relevant medical device/ISO requirements, GMP standards and regulatory expectations are implemented. Ensure compliance to the Quality Management System to meet the requirements of customer specifications.
- Plan and schedule internal and supplier audits
- Conduct audit, document and communicate findings
- Prepare audit report and review audit report
- Actively support in the implementation and verification of CAPA activities
- Support external and customer audits as required
Experience, Education and Knowledge Required:
- Proven experience of Conducting Internal and External Audits within a Medical Device Manufacturing Environment
- Lead/Certified ISO 13485 Auditor
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Proven problem-solving tools and techniques experience
- Experience of using SAP or other complex ERP systems
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, please apply now or contact Kris Holmes on 01189 239 234.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities