Engineering Project Manager
Location – Northamptonshire
Salary – c£40k - £50k (Benefits.)
- Communicate and organise effectively the resources and third parties/vendors available. Do so to execute a flawless project.
- All projects must be delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives from feasibility stage straight to the project close.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high quality of engineering & technical standard and drive world class specification and standards through the project teams.
- Good educational and technical background, preferably engineering degree, HND or HNC.
- Must have experience leading projects in a food manufacturing environment from feasibility to completion.
- Must have experience managing CAPEX budgets of £500k+
- PRINCE 2 /PMP is highly preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with CDM projects preferred.
- Part of a much bigger global food group. On a mission to invest on site to increase innovation and productivity across the board.
- Providing some of the tastiest products to all the major retailers and hospitality sectors.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email direct to [email protected] with reference HM9217
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities