Early Years Teacher
‘An Outstanding Primary School’
Full time – Long term/ Permanent for the right candidate
An Outstanding Primary School based in a Islington are looking for an Enthusiastic Early Years Teacher for a September start. You will be joining a vibrant school that is inclusive and caters for children with a wide range of learning needs.
The school are looking for NQTs as well as Experienced Teachers who are looking to add to their positive and forward-thinking ethos.
Job description – Early Years Teacher
- September start
- Full time
- Long term/permanent for the right candidate
- Very accessible from underground tubes and busses
Person specification – Early Years Teacher
- Calm, patient & enthusiastic
- Must have QTS, EYTS or equivalent qualification
- Experience with SEN preferred but not essential
School details – Early Years teacher
- 2 form entry
- Graded ‘Outstanding’
- Strong Senior Leadership
- Great working environment
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in Schools and Nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education