Location: Winsford, Cheshire
Shifts: Monday-Friday (9am – 5pm)
We are recruiting an Inventory Controller for a well-established and world class manufacturing facility in Winsford. The purpose of this role is the Maintenance of accurate records of goods in and goods despatched, resolving discrepancies as appropriate with the inventory stock, carry out stock checks on the inventory stock, and ensuring inventory designated areas conform to BRC and customer requirements. You will also carry out racking inspection and repairs in accordance to SEMA regulations.
The role is available due to an internal promotion – so there are clearly great progression opportunities if the successful employee who fills this vacancy does the job well. There are also fantastic training opportunities available.
Qualifications and Skills – Essential
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck Certificate
- Experience within a warehouse environment
- Ideally competent AS400, Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Support warehouse activities/manning levels.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Promote a safe working environment through instruction and control.
- Identifying and correct reporting of unsafe conditions/hazard and or risk, making recommendations for improvement.
- Actively improve standards of Housekeeping and Hygeine (Good manufacturing practices).
- Update and maintain accurate recordkeeping, including checking weights where appropriate of foods in and goods despatched, ensuring discrepancies are resolved.
- Book goods in on the AS400 system, generating the necessary pallet ID’s (barcodes) for the product delivered.
- Assist with daily/monthly spot checks and cycle counts of raw material/finished goods/packaging.
- Policing the inventory stock locations to ensure it conforms to the British Retail Consortium (BRC) requirement.
- Report any anomalies to the stock controller/Warehouse Manager.
- Validate the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system verse the works ticket documentation for finished goods, identify any anomalies to the QC team and Warehouse Manager and amend the ERP system to the physical quantity manufactured.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports and statistics, promptly and accurately.
- Collate completed daily inspection sheets, reporting any defaults to the external engineers for investigation and or repair.
- Complete Manual Release Notes (MRN) and Complaint release notes in the absence of the Warehouse Operative Administrator.
- Carry out other duties as required, dependant on business needs and subject to the appropriate training.
Get in touch with David at Stirling Warrington if you are open to this opportunity – call 07940368608 or send your C.V. to [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing