** Quality, HSE Lead**
**Part time Hours**
**Annual bonus scheme + Long service incentives + Stakeholder Pension scheme + Life insurance + Cycle Scheme + Health shield cash plan scheme + 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days on 5 years’ service + bank holidays and a holiday buying scheme + Excellent modern new facilities **
Are you a Senior Quality Engineer seeking a role where you can grow and develop?
My Client is seeking an experience Senior Quality Engineer on a part time basis to help develop the Quality Systems as well as looking into the Health and Safety for the business.
- Improve and maintain the current QEMS system including (14001/9001 and AS9120) to make sure the company is complying with set standards
- Participate in creating, reviewing, and upgrading the quality standards, policies, and procedures, keeping them up to date and ensuring the highest standards are achieved
- Maintain records of all audits performed and retaining records of all written and documented quality standards, policies, and procedures
- Coach, motivate and challenge employees in the importance of quality and drive continuous improvement activities, supporting people to improve their processes and contribute to a company-wide positive quality culture
- Help to implement, improve, and maintain a Health and Safety Management System and continue to review the policy and practice, recommending and implementing improvements, maintaining up to date knowledge of current legislation
Skills and experience needed to be the successful Quality, HSE Manager:
- Recognised safety and environmental qualification (Diploma level or equivalent)
- An auditor’s qualification and experience in ISO 9001/14001 as a minimum
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety qualification (Level 3 preferred)
- NVQ Level 4/5 Occupational Safety and Health Practice
- AS9120 experience advantageous
- Further training and certification to be obtained as required as part of the ongoing role requirements
- Driven and self-motivated, you will need to be pro-active, capable of spotting opportunities for improvement and putting forward clear and carefully considered recommendations.
- Working with the top management team, you will develop process improvements to be rolled out and supported company wide.
- Ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels.
- Preferred experience with UKAS auditing requirements
To find out more APPLY NOW!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities