ROLE: Logistics Manager - Large Format / Signage
My client are a leading provider of Large format and Signage across the UK and Europe who are looking for a talented Logistics Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate must come from a Print / Large Format / Signage background, as they will need to have an understanding of materials and products being dispatched.
The Logistics and Warehouse Manager role:
- Provide leadership and support to the operations team, ensuring effective communication.
- Set objectives and ensure that every team member has a clear defined understanding of their role within the
- Review the performance of all key members of the team and regularly set SMART objectives and targets.
- Ensure compliance with, and where possible, enhance the Hygiene, Food Safety, Quality and Health & Safety requirements and standards
- Build and maintain positive and excellent working relationships with stakeholders and work collaboratively across all business areas.
- Understand and maintain the company stock and replenishment system to maximise efficiency.
- Consistently drive to exceed dispatch targets and reach service levels. Stock replenishment supervision and daily dispatch reporting.
- Ensure an organised, efficient and orderly warehouse and regularly update relevant systems to record the movement of goods in and goods out.
If you come from a similar role, within the Print / Large format / Signage industry, please get in touch by applying within.
Warehouse manager, Logistics manager, transport manager, Large format, Signage, Wide format, graphics, POS, Point of sale, Goods in, Goods out
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative