Job Title: Project Manager (Supplier Management Orientated)
Leading Global Bespoke Manufacturer
Our client is a leading global bespoke manufacturer looking to recruit a new Project Manager due to growth within the business.
The successful candidate will focus on coordinating and overseeing Supply Only projects in terms of budget, scheduling, transportation and technical accuracy, and to build and maintain excellent relationships with company clients.
Salary of a Project Manager
The salary for this role will be up to £40,000.
Job Description of a Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients, some with strong personalities.
- Seamless control of projects from sales handover to client handover, juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Escalating any issues to the project plan, timeline or budget where appropriate to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing, purchasing, ordering and expediting of materials.
- Surveying of sites in the UK and Europe, where complex or commercially appropriate.
- Sound proactive customer-facing project and technical support.
- Budget management and control of costs.
Skills & experience of a Project Manager:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/engineering or construction environment would be beneficial.
- Experience in the commercial aspects of delivering projects for external customers.
- A sound understanding at a basic level of core project financial disciplines such as profit and loss accounting, revenue, cost and cash flow forecasting.
- Excellent verbal, written, IT and interpersonal communication skills dealing with people at all levels.
- Capable in Word, Outlook, Excel and a Project Management tool (ie MS Project).
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work for a growing business with genuine career progression.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing