A highly regarded trading company, based in the City, is looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to come on board to supporting two senior level individuals, and one other on an ad hoc basis. This role will require an EA who is astute, confident, articulate and happy to muck in when necessary.
Supporting this first senior level individual will require resilience, a logistical skillset and the ability to stay calm under pressure. 80% of the support for this individual will be extensive diary management on a global scale – this individual is non-stop so it’s important that you are also on hand to support. Other support will include travel arrangements, liaising with other EAs on a global scale, processing expenses and assisting with ad hoc projects within HR/Recruitment.
You will be a trusted and valued gatekeeper for those you support and having experience at C-Suite level would be highly beneficial in this role. It would suit someone professional, switched on and flexible – a real resilient problem solver!
Hours: 8-6pm, with someone out of hours contact when necessary.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a similar senior level EA position.
- Not fazed by longer hours.
- Recent experience working for a reputable professional services company.
- Ability to handle matters with discretion and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills.
- Manage your time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Stress resistant.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent