Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation who has a very successful electrical division. Due to continued success within a blue-chip contract, they now have the need for an experienced Date Centre Maintenance Engineer on a Fixed Term Contract basis to join the company and to work on a prestigious, well known major UK retail contract.
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance at a Data Centre. You will be the first line in all maintenance issues throughout your allocated site and may be required to request specialist attendance following initial call out.
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and PPM’s. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date at all times.
You will have at least 5-year experience as a Date Centre Maintenance Engineer within a similar static site position.
The successful candidate will need to hold the following/ have the following industry experience:
- Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum, NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
- City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition or 18th edition(new).
- Operational understanding of Emergency standby power system. UPS, Generators,
- 3 phase electrics and its applications
- Ability to maintain and repair a wide range of electrical and mechanical equipment, e.g. Lighting, AHU’s, Controls, Electrical systems, Power distribution
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, global organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a package of £37,538 + £2,000 night shift allowance per annum. This is based on a 42-hour week (14 x 12 hour shifts in 28 days)
There is an annual leave allowance of 33 days (277 hours = 23.5 x 12-hour shifts) along with DIS, Private Healthcare and Company Pension Scheme too.
Please apply with your current CV to prompt a call back or call Chloe on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ great company benefits!
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities