Are you an experienced teaching Assistant with experience supporting students who display challenging behaviour? Are you able to keep a calm head and maintain your composure during potentially volatile situations?
Hello Education is partnering with a local SEMH school in Doncaster looking to recruit an experienced behaviour specialist for an exciting new challenge working with students with emotional behavioural difficulties.
We are very keen to speak to any learning supporting assistants that specialise or are highly skilled working with children with emotional behavioural disorders (EBD), social emotional mental health difficulties (SEMH) and other challenging behavioural difficulties
You will be required to work with extremely challenging students across all ages and ability groups in our partner EBD schools, alternative provisions and PRUs
We are very keen to speak to anyone with the following experience:
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
- Have recent experience with children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
- Be committed and reliable
- A strong ability to differentiate schemes of work
- Strong understanding of challenging behaviour
Hello Education will be able to offer successful candidate a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Flexible working
If you feel like this is the role for you then be sure to apply today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education