Treasury Funding Manager
Fixed Term Contract until the end of January 2022
Location: Home or Office Based
£65,000 per annum
Reporting into Assistant Treasurer you`ll hold a newly formed core role within our team. As our Treasury Funding Manager, you`ll assist with managing the Group’s £8bn debt book and associated documentations and derivatives, ensuring continued access to debt markets through the Group’s £15bn bond programmes and other documentation. You`ll manage the daily funding of the Group through day to day dealing operations, including money fund investments, drawdowns on committed facilities and foreign exchange trades in line with Treasury Policies. Alongside you`ll manage tracking of cashflows against financial covenants to ensure net debt and interest cover metrics maintained with headroom to covenants.
Key accountabilities of the Treasury Funding Manager will include:
- Managing LIBOR transition process
- Assisting in the delivery of the annual updates of the £15bn Bond programmes, to maintain access to debt markets. Including verification of company information produced with relevant internal parties, review of legal documents, comfort letters with auditors, preparation of management due diligence responses, internal approvals and coordination of tax, accounting and legal issues.
- Assisting in the negotiation and arrangement of loan documentation and maintain all current loan documentation, including cross-currency and inflation swaps as required.
- Supporting back-office treasury activity as required (reconciliations, payment processing etc)
- Monitoring and reporting on external developments relating to the treasury function including both regulatory and legislative developments.
- Assisting in coordination of tax / accounting / legal issues, documentation, internal approvals, due diligence in relation to documentation up-dates
- Provide analytical support to the Financial Reporting or Regulatory Finance teams (e.g. Regulatory Financial Performance Reporting) for Treasury input into regulatory submissions and Statutory Financial Reporting. Main point of contact with the Financial Reporting team assisting with understanding of accounting issues related to transactions and trade capture.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements (e.g. Listing Rules, Ofgem Licence, EMIR), providing accurate and complete information to regulators
- Provide technical analytical support to the Corporate Financial Planning team to enable forecasting of economic data, funding plans and financial ratios including with up-dates to the Cadent Financial Model supporting modelling teams to deliver improvements.
- Managing the Company’s money market fund exposures, committed bank lines/ credit facilities and dealing in the foreign exchange markets and accurate capture within the Treasury Management System
If interested, please click apply or contact Roger on 07802340396
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy