Newly Qualified Teachers
- Are you due to qualify as a teacher?
- Are you looking for a post for September or would you like to work on a flexible, day to day basis or short term until you secure a post?
- Are you looking for a post for September?
Well look no further, Vida Education are an experienced team who specialise in placing candidates in roles such as secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and this means we are always guaranteed repeat bookings and advance knowledge of up and coming jobs, before other agencies!
Role / Available Work
We are currently recruiting for a number of enthusiastic teachers, who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives.
We are recruiting for teachers who would like to work start work immediately as well as those looking for new positions in September.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A teaching qualification/ or working towards one
Teachers who can teach any of the following subject areas:
- Humanities (History, Geography, RE)
- MFL (French, Spanish, German)
- Design Technology (Resistant Materials, Graphic Design, Wood Work etc)
- Food Technology
- Art & Design
- ICT, Computing, Computer Science
- Performing Arts/Drama
- Health & Social Care
- Business Studies
- Vida Education can offer excellent rates of pay
- We provide quality service to candidates and schools
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs
- Ongoing support for continuous professional development
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
HND/HNC or equivalent