Project Design Engineer
£30k to £40k + OT DOE
Would you like an opportunity to work with a leading supplier of automated equipment and machinery, designing and developing new and unique production methods? One of the largest and most reputable suppliers of machinery in our field and are looking to appoint a Project Design Engineer to their new product development team.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will:
Have a HNC / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience,
Working knowledge of SolidWorks (other 3D CAD packages will be acceptable)
Have excellent communication skills.
As the Project Design Engineer you will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Responsibility for equipment / machine designs, BOM's, development work, enquiries and value engineering activities.
- Ensure best practice design standards are adopted.
- Ensure full compliance with quality standards.
- Ensure KPI targets for efficiency, cost and service are consistently achieved.
- Be customer facing & ensure projects are delivered on time.
- To support and assist other team members as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national company providing great career prospects. If this is of interest to you then please click Apply Now.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities