Based in Bournemouth and the rate is £18.53ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5174001
Our client is looking for a Schools Appeals Officer. To manage the statutory appeals process to ensure that all appeals are processed in accordance with statutory requirements and procedural codes of practice.
- Interpret relevant legislation and associated guidance and provide professional advice to ensure compliance with the law and Statutory Code of Practice on Admission Appeals and
- Exclusion Reviews in the provision of the independent school appeals services and other appeals functions.
- Manage the delivery of the school appeals service including supporting schools, parents, independent panel members, and clerks through the process
- Manage, negotiate, prepare and monitor all contractual arrangements with the schools and the legal training requirements of stakeholders involved in the process.
- Review, assess and interpret changes in legislation and Codes of Practice in relation to school appeals policy and procedures. Introduce the changes to ensure compliance with new requirements.
- Communicate the changes and their impact in lay terms to others involved in the appeals process and provide necessary training
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services