A boutique financial services firm in the City of London, is looking for a personable, bright and articulate individual to come on board. You will assist senior level staff members onboard new clients and provide support to existing clients.
Your duties will include inputting clients details onto the database, ensuring everything is fully compliant as well as providing aftercare for them when necessary. You will be a point of contact for the clients and be to go to person for any administration. This administrative support will include updating the CRM system, preparing documents and reports, analysing data, completing applications and dealing with general office administration.
This is a friendly company full of hardworking people and they are looking for someone who is excited about this opportunity and who has client facing experience previously in a similar capacity.
Full training and support would be offered, as well as an incredible benefits package!
- DipPFS qualified is preferred.
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple financial advisors would be preferred.
- Experience liaising with clients/stakeholders preferred.
- Degree educated is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills.
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Measured and calm demeanour preferred.
- Confident with scheduling.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent