Do you have experience/knowledge with supporting Portfolio Manager, managing brokerage relationships and supporting within Corporate Access etc.?!
A large renowned investment company based in the West End is looking for a switched on and credible individual to support to multiple individuals within their investment area. As this is a temporary position, they are looking for someone who has worked within their area before and can therefore jump in and pick up things quickly.
This role will require a high degree of professionalism with the ability to prioritise effectively and juggle multiple tasks. Supporting this team will require knowledge of the areas listed above. As well as this you will be managing extensive diary and travel scheduling, as well as all other business support administration.
This role will be perfect for a real team player who is flexible and efficient. There is a large network EAs; they all cover for each other and build long lasting relationships. This is a company where you are extremely well looked after and where you’ll likely stay long term.
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals with an investment area, and therefore have the prior expert knowledge.
- Experience within a financial services company is highly preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Articulate and professional.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
'A' level/Higher or equivalent