Mornings + Afters, early finishes on a Friday!
Are you an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer?
Do you have experience working in a fast-moving environment?
This is a brilliant opportunity for a well-rounded Maintenance Engineer with a strong Electrical background to work as part of our busy, fast paced Engineering team. You will provide the Engineering team with knowledge and experience to ensure the most effective procedures are in place.
A familiarity with food/FMCG related machinery; pumps, motors (3-phase), and/or conveyors will give you an advantage when applying. The role is a 2-shift pattern (day shift), with opportunities for overtime, and plenty of in-house or external training available.
- Above market pension (12%)
- Overtime available
- Healthcare scheme
- Training courses
- Project work
- Must be Apprenticeship served in an Electrical discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience maintaining/repairing FMCG machinery
- Must have worked in a fast-paced industrial environment previously
- 18th Edition
- PLC fault finding experience
- Basic Mechanical knowledge
If you think this role is for you then click ‘APPLY’
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities