Customer Support Agent fluent Italian+ Spanish (both)
The role of the Medical Information Agent is to support Medical Information Services in Europe. The Medical Information Agent is responsible for professionally responding to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from Health Care Providers (HCP), patients and other customers. The Agent is also responsible for documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system.
The Medical Information organization combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise in order to organize and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customers, enhance patient care and advance the quality and transparency of company research.
Medical Information provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between company and customers (HCPs or patients, respectively). Careful listening to customer needs and adequate responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and the general public.
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle queries from customers by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management (experience related).
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Share effective methods and practices with colleagues in order to satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintain and enhance company product and organizational knowledge.
- Support organizational changes. Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers queries
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards
- Good time management skills
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in Italian+ Spanish and English is essential for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services
'A' level/Higher or equivalent