A “Good” special needs school is looking for a Maths Teacher for a role starting in September 2021. The school is based in North Tyneside and is for children who have Autism.
The ideal candidate must have experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Maths. Experience working in a special needs school is desirable but experience teaching children with Autism in any setting is crucial.
This is a full time role and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- QTS with a Maths specialism
- KS3 to KS4 experience
- Experience teaching children with Autism
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year