Spa Elite are delighted to be recruiting Spa Therapists for our clients world-class five-star resort in beautiful South Wales. This historic property has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to grow within a luxury environment. You will be responsible for offering a luxury standard of treatments including massage, facials, body treatments and nail services.
There are various contracts available ranging from 22.5 hours to 37.5 hours. On offer for you…
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts across the spa, health club, salon, accommodation, golf, F&B and more!
- Healthcare and wellbeing programmes and ongoing support
- Financial wellbeing support including Credit Union Savings and Loan scheme
- Private healthcare cash plans
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – Free 24/7 telephone counselling and legal helpline
- Cylce2Work Scheme
- Free GP Virtual Appointment service
- Social Club
- Reward & Recognition initiatives
- Pension, meals on duty and free parking
Experience and Qualifications…
- Minimum Level 3 Beauty Therapy, CIBTACT, CDESCO or equivalent
- Experience with Elemis treatments and products would be an advantage but not essential
- No less than 1-year experience within a spa or similar environment
APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 – Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 14 years’ industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism