This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique, emerging technology with a growing company that are raising the bar and breaking records in their field.
- Embedded software programming for hardware control.
- Development of real-time control software.
- Development of operating system based software for control hardware.
- Degree or equivalent in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Background in embedded programming, preferably in C.
- Experience of programming micro-controllers.
- Knowledge of common data buses e.g. Ethernet, CAN, RS232/RS485.
- Familiarity with developing WPF based programs in C# is desirable.
- Eligible to get UK security clearance.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other