This opportunity is for an Electronics Engineer to lead the hardware development in a small company working on innovative sports technology.
- To work across the whole product-development life-cycle from architecture to prototype of the hardware.
- Develop and maintain the hardware from schematic through to layout, identifying and implementing improvements.
- To work in collaboration with the wider engineering team to ensure the timely delivery of products in line with customer requirements.
- Provide internal and external support for hardware-related questions and issues.
- Source appropriate components and manage outsourced development partners.
- Manage the new product introduction process with supply chain partners, including manufacturing documentation.
- To help oversee the production process, and resolve supply chain manufacturing issues to ensure continued product delivery.
- Background in electronics engineering in high volume manufacturing environments.
- Experienced in circuit schematic design and capture, and PCB layout.
- Familiarity of working within a mixed hardware/firmware/software environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Passionate about learning new development practices and technologies.
- Experience working with multiple technologies including:
- High-speed digital design
- Motion sensors
- Battery/power management
- Data transmission (e.g. RS485)
- Previous experience in wearable technology or similar is ideal.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other