Our client, based in Glasgow, is requiring a Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Change Governance and Assurance, this Senior Business Analyst role carries out business analysis activity, ensuring that the impact of organisational change is defined and managed successfully.
- Lead, shape and facilitate analysis and feasibility work with senior stakeholders and sponsors, for emerging change initiatives to build the business case for project activity.
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to drive the investigative work to establish the wider business and operational impact of changes and inform organisational design and business readiness planning.
- Responsible for ensuring the standard of analysis delivery across the project lifecycle will achieve success.
- Lead the requirements analysis with stakeholders and end users, to translate the business needs into a set of prioritised requirements.
- Ensure that best practice is followed for all change activities they are involved in.
- Contribute to maintaining the quality and best practice standard for requirements and user stories across all change activities as part of the analysis community of practice.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the business, sharing and providing insight to both business users and the Change team alike.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience performing a senior business analyst role.
- Experience of working in an organisation who has carried out digital transformation.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practice business analysis methodologies and tools, ideally with a BA qualification to demonstrate this.
- Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Experienced in leading feasibility analysis and supporting senior stakeholders write business cases.
- Should have a really good understanding of agile, lean and waterfall delivery methods and working practices.
- Commercial awareness and awareness of key issues/risks in implementing projects.
- Proven leadership and relationship management skills.
- Enjoys problem solving with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver work to a high standard and meet challenging deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills.
- Agile Experience - iterative/agile development methodologies
In return, you will receive:
- Annual salaries on offer up to £48,000
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly leave and pay policies
- Access to a retail discount website
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other