We are currently working with a market leading insurance company as they look to expand their Identity & Access Management team. This role sits within the IAM Operations vertical of the wider IAM department and will support in the development and implementation of a new hybrid technical capability.
As part of the IAM Operations Team, you will deliver technical expertise to provide Identity and Access Management services to the business and its integrated supply chain.
You will be responsible for the execution, fulfilment and continuous improvement of IAM Operations tasks in line with strategy, processes and control.
Our client has ambitious plans to transform their technology for the future.
What you'll be doing:
- Crafting a more agile and technically focused capability
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert in the team providing technical expertise, support and mentoring in the management and execution of IAM Operations service requests and Complex Privilege Access Management requests.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Line Technical Support for IAM Operational Critical issues
- You will have a technical understanding of IAM in order to support Active Directory environments and their integration with Wintel, Unix, Linux. Azure and AWS, access controls and permissions.
- Coordinate with the IAM Tech Change Team to ensure the transition of all programme/project change in to production in an agile fashion whilst maintaining and improving service stability
- Contribute to the development and automation of IAM operational processes
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like some further information, please get in touch.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other