A Sunderland based SEND school for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) difficulties, ASD and ADHD is looking for a Learning Support Assistant / LSA for a September start.
The school caters to children aged between 5 and 19 years old so they are looking for someone who is flexible across the key stages.
The ideal candidate is someone who has previous experience of supporting children with special needs and is resilient in character. The children who attend this school are vulnerable, so the role requires someone who is reliable and able to build strong bonds with the children they support.
This is a full time role.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous special needs experience, preferably Social, Emotional and Mental Health / SEMH, ASD and ADHD
- A resilient character
- The ability to adapt to challenging situations
- Experience across the key stages
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Aimee from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year