CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Analysis Manager - £40 – 50k – Milton Keynes
Are you looking for a new and challenging role with a company at the top of their field?
Are you looking to join a world-renowned business that is both challenging and rewarding?
If so, then read on and apply today!
The CRM Analysis Manager role sits within the CRM team.
the CRM team provides specific support to the Marketing and Communications function. The role holder will manage a small team of analysts with the responsibility for implementing the marketing communications plans through accurate and timely selections. The team are also expected to provide MI dashboards for performance reporting, agree with our Marketing and Communications colleagues on test and learn strategies to evaluate performance, and to undertake analysis aimed at making recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the communications.
Skills and experience
- Do you have good team management skills – can you provide leadership and motivation for a small technical team to get the best out of each individual and the team as a whole?
- Do you have experience of communication selections management, preferably within a marketing context?
- Do you understand the power of data analysis, with the technical skills to identify key analysis and insight, and the communication skills to convince a non-technical audience?
- Do you have good programming skills, preferably in a SAS or SQL environment?
What you get in return
We offer a great range of benefits that support our employees and their families for the long term.?Benefits include?an attractive pension proposition and 33 days holiday per annum pro rata, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas closure days.
Should this be the role for you please send me your latest CV and a personal statement, up to 1,000 words, you should set out in your statement why you’re interested in this role and provide examples of where your skills and experience meet the required competencies for this role as detailed in the job and person specification.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education