Italian fluent Billing/Invoicing Customer Support
- Enter account payable adjustments into the invoicing systems and handle exceptions and discrepancies resolutions
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve vendor invoice problems and ensure all account payable procedures are adhered to
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve inquiries around invoices and payments.
- Handle standard invoice exceptions and facilitate communication with vendors to coordinate problem resolution
- Support the implementation of new procedures as well, improvements of existing procedures
- Support the archiving invoice activity and manage specific vendor requests.
- Mail processing, scanning and validation of invoices and related documentation
- Process accurately third-party invoices to ensure that timely payments are made to vendors and suppliers and ensuring compliance with accounting requirements and internal guidelines
- Support the overall P2P Exception Handling team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for other team members and training of new team members
- Work closely with the P2P Analysts to ensure completion of month-end closing activities for P2P.
- Record FRAP violations for quarterly reporting and communicate violation and corrective action with business.
- Ensure all global documentation is appropriately updated for all Invoicing related.
- Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the Invoicing SME.
- Implement process improvements related to Invoicing Area.
- Ensure the Invoicing processes are aligned with global processes.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Participate in the testing of P2P technologies.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services
'A' level/Higher or equivalent