A global force in the gaming/betting sector is currently looking to hire a Product Owner to join their Platform team, based in London.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Product Owner, as well as previous experience of a user/transactional/ecommerce platform.
This role will be working on products for the core platform including both back-end systems and internal tooling that serves internal stakeholders (they won’t necessarily be customer facing), and will take the lead for their related parts of projects related to international expansion.
The role will be working in a team of 4 and will report to the Head of Product. Although based in London, the role would be remote for the right candidate.
- Work closely with the multiple Dev teams, creating detailed and clear requirements
- Assume full ownership of live Products
- Take full responsibility for the end-end features, defining success metrics
- Create top quality user experience journeys
- Identify and solve any issues in an efficient manner
- Action user feedback to drive improvements across the Product
- Use a data driven approach for decision making, though know when to trust your instincts too
- Keep an awareness of relevant trends and technologie
- Previous working experience as a Platform Product Owner is essential
- Gaming industry experience is a big plus
- Experience of digital deliveries across web and mobile
- Experience with B2C platforms is highly desirable
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
If you’re an experienced Platform Product Owner looking for a role with a progressive, growing company within the Gaming sector, then look no further! Please reach out for more information
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other