Originally a spin-off from a University, the company has a family of electro-mechanically powered products.
Due to demand for its products the business needs to strengthen its engineering by recruiting an able project engineer. This is a broad-based role covering both project management and mechanical engineering.
The position presents the chance to work within a bright and highly-motivated multi-disciplinary team. State of the art equipment and associated software will be provided.
The ideal candidate would be a professional project engineer with experience within an industrial sector with significant technological content.
- You will need to be highly innovative and pro-active individual, capable of responding creatively to very rapid development.
- You will be a graduate with a high-level degree in engineering, preferably specialising in electro-mechanical engineering.
- You will have proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. This will involve coordinating a multitude of activities, tasks and personnel to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- You will have the ability to quickly establish positive & productive working relationships with customers and suppliers at all levels.
- You will have cradle-to-grave experience in project engineering of long life cycle, electro-mechanical products.
- You will have practical, hands-on experience working with electro-mechanical equipment, as well as experience relating to the conformance of equipment to engineering standards.
- You will have excellent IT and presentation skills (both verbal and written), with proven experience of producing high quality engineering documentation.
- You will have experience working independently and a willingness to travel abroad to work on-site if required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, creative engineering team where the prospects for personal growth & promotion are high.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other