We have a new opportunity for an SC Cleared Systems Integration Engineer based in Whiteley, Hampshire.
The client we are working with are a global aerospace company.
Due to Business Growth they require a Systems Integration Engineer to join their team.
The role is for a Systems Integration Engineer with experience of integrating large scale Systems, Services and applications within a Mission Critical Systems/Services Integration environment. Applicants must have Security (SC) clearance. Whilst this role can be worked remotely, regular travel to Whiteley (near Portsmouth) may be required
The Systems Integration Engineer will be responsible for:
- Provisioning, installing and delivering fully integrated Platforms and Environments for Testing and Operational teams
- Managing installation of applications and services across a wide range of platforms (Virtualisation, Windows/Linux systems)
- Investigating and managing incidents/defects across the supported environments and work with suppliers to identify root cause and resolution.
- Applying strong understanding of networking concepts and how key technologies are integrated together (Routers/Servers/Management of Networks) to integrate and maintain environments
- Developing Schedule/Plans for the scope of work defined, including delivery dates, dependencies and Assumptions and risks.
- Applying knowledge of System hardware-software-network designs
- Generating test procedures and conducting functional and non-functional testing of both environments and operational applications
- Evaluating alternatives solutions as required within the scope of work/task form including cost and risk analysis
- Developing of systems requirements and derivation of these into subsystems as required
- Technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance as directed to meet schedule milestones
- Identifying and mitigating technical risks
- Applying knowledge of Service Orientated Architectures
- Applying knowledge of test automation concepts especially for provisioning environments
- Utilising DOORS, JIRA and HPQC (ALM) as required
This role is paying up to 45K + excellent benefits!
Please click apply
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other