To provide a customer friendly HR service; which includes the processing of routine HR transactional activity, providing an accurate, efficient and consistent administrative function to our client.
To be responsible for administering a wide variety of HR processes around the employee lifecycle for a diverse workforce. This includes the processing of new starters, leavers and changes of pay, and all other administrative processes which form part of the employee lifecycle journey.
To be able to build effective working relationships, and able to use tact and diplomacy when dealing with clients, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- To carry out the full range of HR administrative processes including those related to new starters and leavers, contract variations, external references and new starter reference requests, pensions administration and sickness absence.
- To provide first line advice to all clients on a rota basis. You will triage calls and where possible answer queries. When and where necessary, filter complex queries to the relevant subject matter expert within the HR Team.
- Processing training requests, bookings, the timely sending of course confirmations and joining instructions. Maintaining accurate lists of course participants and training records. Processing cancellations on learning events and ensuring an accurate waiting list of course applicants is up-to-date.
- To utilise, update and maintain the HR System ensuring people data and learning events are accurate and timely, and changes are processed efficiently.
- Sending out and collating learning event evaluations via Survey Monkey.
- To assist the HR Performance Team Leader, on a rota basis, with the production of regular and ad-hoc management information and SLA reports to meet business needs.
- To handle routine enquiries confidently, referring colleagues to policies or their local HR team as necessary.
- Some collation of training data from various sources to support the Learning and Development Adviser in data analysis.
- To build effective working relationship with colleagues the business, especially those in HR and the Resources Group e.g. Finance, IMT and Payroll.
- Actively monitor and respond to queries received by phone or email, including the two HR Shared Service Centre email accounts.
- To produce and distribute correspondence including for large scale projects, making full use of technology e.g. mail merge.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and support the writing of the associated documentation, including process maps, work instructions, and ‘Quick Reference Guides’.
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to other members of the HR Team as required.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources