Booking Support Officer/Project Co-ordinator needed for the fantastic charitable organisation in Swindon. remote or office working available. Working 37.5 hours per week on an exciting project for the business.
Paying £14-15per hour
This is an opportunity to use your skills to liaise with stakeholders and internal departments to support with a system transition. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to help with not just the transfer of the data but upskilling the end user. IT skills needed but as all systems will be trained it is more about the initiative, positive nature and ability to 'fix' things!
- Assist the Bookings & Events Product Owner to ensure a successful transition across to our new Bookings system.
- We’re looking for someone who can work with operational colleagues to ensure information for up to 220 properties displays in line with organisational requirements and retains a level of organisational consistency.
- We’re looking for someone who can collate information and then work with the project team and potentially external suppliers like Capita / Digi Tickets – transferring property data into the formats required by those suppliers.
- We’ll need someone who can provide a support service if required - with the ability to problem solve to enable smooth running processes - ensuring users are helped and supported when needed.
- We’ll need someone who’s comfortable with operating informal training sessions and potentially drafting training documentation for users.
- We’ll need someone who can work really well as part of a team and with others: whether it’s regional leads and property staff, central box office, the project team or external suppliers.
- Excellent people skills to deliver high customer care standards to users
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills with previous experience of Microsoft office, back office and reporting systems.
- Ability to think clearly and logically, assimilate requirements, solve problems and deliver solutions
- Ability to plan and organise in a methodical and structured way, using organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate records, manage and manipulate data with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team sharing learning and ideas
Temporary, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Not for Profit, Charities