HVAC Engineer required to join a specialist Mechanical Engineering Contractor located in the Cotswold.
The company specialise heat recovery systems for the residential and commercial sector.
In order to be successful, the desired candidate will have experience within the HVAC sector. A knowledge of Water Heat Pumps and/or Air Source Heat Pumps would be a distinct advantage. A full UK driving licence is required.
Once trained on the company's products, the HVAC Engineer will undertake service and fault repair work on MVHR / MVHR-HP, Air to Water heat pumps and Air Source Heat Pumps.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Perform commissioning, service and fault repair work on MVHR / MVHR-HP, Air to Water heat pumps, Air Source Heat Pumps, and Central Vacuum
- You will undertake service visits, installations, commissioning, fault fix, site survey and site meeting visits throughout the UK.
- Help to drive improvement in our technical functions, through process improvement, and identify and improve areas of weakness
- Liaison with site management and / or clients
- Liaison with third parties to drive improvement in technical knowledge and processes within the business
- Interpretation of site and system design plans as required
- Commissioning of systems to prevalent standards
- Complete and submit accurate, timely documentation from each job
- Air conditioning/HVAC experience
- Refrigeration experience and qualification desirable, not essential
- Plumbing experience and qualification desirable, not essential
- Experience of a customer facing field role an advantage
- CSCS card holder (preferable, not essential)
- Full UK driving licence, over 25
The role is a mobile position with visits to Head Office located in the Cotswolds for training purposes.
Cheltenham, Oxford, Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Stroud
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities