Our client is a large, ever expanding Facilities Maintenance company with locations nationwide and they are currently looking for a Mobile Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical bias to cover their Bristol clients.
As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out planned and reactive Electrical and Mechanical maintenance tasks to include all electrical systems such as emergency lighting, switches and alarms. Mechanical will include AHUs, filters, basic HVAC.
You will have a proven track record in a variety of environments, ideally commercial, hospitality, industrial and public services.
- You will have a recognised NVQ or City & Guilds Electrical qualification and have at least 3 years’ experience in a multi skilled maintenance role.
- Previous mechanical experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Upto £35k Salary (DOE)
- Overtime & call out available.
- Basic Hours: 40 Monday-Friday.
- Company van included + uniform.
- 22 days holiday + statutory bank holidays.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the aforementioned skills and experience, please can you call Nikki Bellerby on 07951950291 or email your CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities