Confident individuals are needed for a full time Customer Service role based just outside Harlow, joining an existing team you will bring your existing Customer Service experience to ensure excellent service standards are provided to your customers.
With ongoing training and development, you will provide accurate and efficient product and service support to the client base and resolve problems swiftly and efficiently.
If you have some form of retention or negotiation experience and are comfortable pushing back where necessary, then this will suit you just fine.
- Daily management of clients’ accounts via incoming/outgoing calls and email enquiries
- Identify Upsell/ Cross Selling opportunities and maximising each conversation
- Retaining client accounts
- Supporting with administration and website design
- Build relationships through open and interactive communication and delivering positives
- Go the extra mile to achieve increased customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ad Hoc Tasks where necessary
Joining a thriving and busy team in open plan offices you will find that this is a very pleasant place to work where potentially you could forge a career! There are development and progression on offer when opportunities arise.
What I need from you;
- Proven Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- A very confident telephone manner
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
Salary £19,000 - £21,000
Hours of work 9am – 5pm or 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
Private Health Care
Membership & Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services