The role of a Medical Information Agent is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
- Log all queries received via email and assign accordingly between the Medical Information Agents and Analysts
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Maintain and enhance Lilly product and organizational knowledge.
- Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
- Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
- Bachelors degree with relevant customer service experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in English, Italian & Spanish language
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good time management skills
Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables in a dynamic, evolving environment
Able to respond succinctly, objectively, accurately and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
Ability to work in regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with external customers and internal business partners of all levels & disciplines
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services