KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Project Coordinator - ESF
Location: Remote and office based
Salary: £27,000 plus excellent benefits package
Type: Full time, Permanent.
- Project coordination of an ESF funded project, designed to connect businesses, education providers and learners together, to ultimately improve and provide better access to skills and opportunities available.
- Ensure project compliance to ESF funding requirements.
- Work together with the project manager to organise and manage project delivery.
- Forecast and carry out analysis of project performance, ensuring performance against planned outcomes are achieved.
- Carry out various administrative duties to include: ESF claims, MIS, compliance and audit related admin, maintenance of project information and records.
- Work with subcontractors to market the project offering
- Maximise funding outputs
- Maintain continuous improvement – seeking out ways to improve processes and procedures
- Engage with stakeholders and outside initiatives.
- To support the project, you will also be required to organise events as required
- Demonstrable experience of successfully coordinating an ESF funded project
- Good level of experience in data analysis / research with the ability to maintain and process information.
- Knowledge of ESF funding requirements
- Educated to A level qualification or equivalent.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education