Environmental Health Officer needed in Portsmouth £20ph PAYE - Reference:5174063
Predominantly home working with office based requirements as and when necessary.
The role will cover the following:
• Food hygiene inspections
• FSA food recalls
• Food complaints
• Investigation in to commercial and domestic statutory nuisance complaints
• Some air quality complaints
• Consultation for planning and licensing applications
• Duty out of hours officer for night noise service
• Water sampling at the port and on vessels
• Ship sanitations certificates
• Rodent control certificates
• Organic/CHEDD certificates
• Other issues that may arise for food, noise, pollution and the port.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services