Customer Technical Support Analyst / Applications & IT Support. Expanding software vendor, seeks a client-focused IT technical helpdesk support analyst to join their external customer support team, in providing remote applications and IT support to a wide range of major public and private sector organisations across the UK, using a wide breadth of technologies.
Until Covid is managed, the position will see you working remotely and full support & training is on offer. Going-forward the role is likely remote but will need people who are able to commute to the office when required.
Customer IT Support Analyst – The role:
- Broad-based 1st & 2nd line service desk support & incident management to a UK client base. The department is very collaborative and has a 3rd line team for escalations.
- Using a process-driven, diagnostic approach to resolving issues the focus is very much on problem management (e.g. root cause analysis, analysing log files), as opposed to clearing a quick fix. As such, it needs people to have enquiring minds and the desire to learn and develop their problem management skills.
Customer IT Support Analyst – The person:
- Exceptional client interaction and handling skills. A personable nature, lots of integrity, and that extra ‘sparkle’ that makes for a superb client experience.
- Experience of working in a service-driven ‘IT’ / technical client or user service support position with strong PC skills, and Windows server exposure. Any experience in the following will be useful and could be reflected in the starting salary: SQL, Voice technologies, diagnosing networking issues (Cloud, LAN, WAN).
Customer IT Support Analyst – Summary:
This is a terrific career opportunity to join an agile and creative support team that encourages and fosters growth. Salary £22k – £26k depending on experience. Job offer subject to a security background check. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet