Paterson Recruitment are recruiting Business Development Manager / Sales Manager for our client based near Oxford. This is a B2B sales position.
You need to be comfortable talking with people via the telephone and have clear communication skills.
Benefits of this role:
Salary: You will receive a basic salary from £29,000- £32,000 PA + commission (minimum
£6,000+ expected for year 1)
Additional benefits include - gym membership, flexible/home working opportunities, regular social events, increment of holiday during employment.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years sales and project/people management experience
- Subscription sales experience (high value products)
- Experience of both account management and high-volume transactional sales
- Demonstrable experience in achieving sales KPIs
- Experienced in customer/audience acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of selling to UK and International territories
- A willingness to learn and contribute to the success of a team
- Ambition and drive, and a desire to learn fast and hit challenges head on
- Educated to degree level would be desirable
In this role, you will take ownership of your sales, managing the sales processes across different event series. You will be responsible for implementing sales strategy and maximising portfolio membership revenue.
You will be tasked to provide training, support, and guidance to the sales execs working on other membership campaigns. Apart from leading on delivery of our membership offering you will be also responsible for individual event sales.
- Sell bulk membership packages to corporate clients and individuals
- Sell and upgrade delegate attendance passes
- Develop new high-value sales channels to include bespoke partnerships with individuals and
- corporate organisations
- Work with the marketing & sales team to develop a strong new business pipeline
- Develop effective account management and subscription renewal plans
- Regular strategy meetings with Sales Director to discuss campaign progress, using attendee
- Attending events (UK and overseas) to meet with attendees and provide a quality service
- Managing a team – monitoring KPI’s and results/targets, provide support/training
- Project planning and execution of membership campaign strategies
For more information, please contact Claire Gledhill at Paterson Recruitment Bicester.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission (minimum £6,000+ expected for year 1)
- Industry Sector Sales