Help support team member labor planning and scheduling experience. This Software Development Engineer will program from the design through deployment and stabilization in coordination with our Engineering services team, strategic software partners, and internal customers.
Elentic prides itself on being a customer-first and risk-focused company. As such key success criteria are being able to partner, understand other's perspectives, and identify risks. We believe that this is best accomplished through transparent and open and honest communication. Therefore, a successful candidate will be a strong team player and able to communicate information (i.e. user journeys, risks and issues, and understand impact) across a multidisciplinary team of internal and external stakeholders.
- Defines, configures/develops, tests, analyzes, and maintains Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance, and Analytics).
- Knowledge of custom report writing for Kronos.
- Works with the business to gather requirements, configure solutions within Kronos, and develop WIM and other custom interfaces, Ex: Kronos Workforce Integration Manager.
- Familiarity with middleware systems.
- Able to work autonomously on complex issues where analysis of use cases, situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and involves investigating issues and code execution, potentially across all levels of the application stack, from the database to browser, including external libraries.
- Creates detailed functional and technical design documents, test plans, and implementation documents.
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience in database modeling, relational and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, and techniques/tools such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL, etc.
- Collaborates in a team environment and independently with vendors, business partners and technology teams on projects, support activities, application development and standardization.
- 4-7 years of experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Track record of delivering high-quality software on time
- Experience with design patterns
- Skilled at object-oriented analysis and design
- Application security knowledge
- Exposure to SQL optimization
- Strong SQL skills – including Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Schema Design
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud application development
- Experience in DevOps and cloud deployment.
- Excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing and supporting interfaces between Kronos and SAP HR/Payroll.
- Experience working in a supportive environment with defined SLAs.
- Experience working with multi-location manufacturing wage and hour rules.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work from home
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching, and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing
Elentic provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Elentic will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education, and experience. Elentic does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Elentic complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
W2 with full benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, commuter)
- Industry Sector Manufacturing