Calling all experienced Technical Engineers / DevOps Specialists
Key Skills: a combination of soft and hard skills that can overcome the barriers that arise between software development and operations teams during the code release process.
Elentic hires creative, curious people for whom learning and development are everyday activities. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues, and innovative learning resources. We nurture leaders who influence and engage. We value inclusion and encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities, and commitments – all of the things that make you who you are.
Our mission is to increase diversity and excellence by providing career advancement through proactive training and mentoring! Our team strives to make a positive impact on our clients, our company, and our community.
As a management consultant, you will assist in delivering projects for fortune 500 clients. You will be part of a team, often leveraging your subject matter expertise in DevOps processes to discover value and support transformative change. In short, you will need to bring your A-game, including your own personal life experience, to drive real change in the world!
What You Will Be Doing
- Be knowledge and application of a wide range of tools and technologies in software development
- Be comfortable with higher testing and deployment frequencies
- Be experienced with operation in the production environment
- Be knowledgeable of IT systems and production environment and experience with data management
- Have the determination to achieve business outcomes
- Have the ability to identify and eliminate organizational silos by embracing team collaboration and communication
- Have a strong drive to embrace the efficiency and the ability to use automation tools toward this end
- Have an understanding of process reengineering
- Have project management skills
- Apply your knowledge of project management to assist in client delivery
- Use your understanding of systems to identify any gaps in best-practice
- Actively work towards the adoption and engagement of a data-driven decision mindset
- Educate and empower our Business Partners, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Look beyond the presenting numbers to help stakeholders interpret the data accurately and tell a story.
What Will Help You Be Successful
- Experience with software development or software development processes
- Analytical with strong tooling skills, example: Excel, Splunk, Foglight, Quest, AppDynamic, skills
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
- Ability to communicate technical content to a non-technical audience.
- A consultative mindset and ability to experiment and innovate.
- Highly self-motivated with a stellar work ethic.
- Your Educational And Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years of specific functional experience working with or within people analytics team involving people data and systems
Elentic prides itself on being a risk-focused company and as such, key success criteria are being able to identify and mitigate risks. We believe that this is best accomplished through transparent and open and honest communication. Therefore, a successful candidate will be a strong team player and able to communicate effectively across a multidisciplinary team (e.g. Industry Subject Matter Experts (SME), IT engineering SMEs, and business process SMEs).
This position requires risk management, meeting facilitation, and resource coordination. It may interface with business, system owners, development teams, clients, and joint efforts. A successful candidate will be able to manage project actions (e.g., Cost, Schedule, and Risk), support Microsoft (MS) SharePoint and other Knowledge Management tools, and provide executive-level project status reporting, including MS PowerPoint, PowerBI and dashboarding. In other words assisting client engagements with various skillsets to help the team be successful: project management and data related skills.
Elentic provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Elentic will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education, and experience. Elentic does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Elentic complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Placement, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
W2 Salary with benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Commuter
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy