Leading main contracting organisation seeks to employ a proven Senior Quantity Surveyor who has a strong knowledge of target cost contracts within an infrastructure project environment in a permanent opportunity based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join an employee focused organisation who currently turnover circa £200 million who have secured a new £18million project which you will be taking the commercial lead on. This leading organisation has their own established Commercial Academy that enables them to continually develop your skills both professionally and academically.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will join an established £35million turnover business unit where you will reporting into a Commercial Manager and work on fast paced, dynamic projects which will have a positive impact on the UK public. You will manage and lead a small team of Quantity Surveyors.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Production of monthly accounting, costing, contract, management and financial information.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the bill of quantities, specification and contractual implications of ongoing and new projects.
- Liaise with the client regarding costing information, highlighting and managing any variations to cost or specification.
- Liaise with the client with regard to the development and follow-up business including the provision of quotes on minor works.
- Assist the Contracts Manager in the preparation of tender enquiries, responses and the determination of the Company's charging structures.
To be considered for the role candidate ideally will be working at Senior Quantity Surveyor level and will be comfortable managing small teams. You will have a strong knowledge of target cost contracts and have the ability to perform in fast paced environments.
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £58,000 dependent on experience accompanied with a company car or allowance, pension, annual leave and other rewarding benefits
To apply is easy, contact Oli for more info or just simply apply online.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other