Salary: Up to £35k (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
The role of the Junior Personal Assistant will include:
- Efficient management of busy Executive's Office with contact at Director level, internal, external and international.
- Prepare and type Board Reports, including presentation material to be shown to the Executive Board.
- Execute decisions on behalf of Director in his absence.
- Organise executive management meetings and arrange executive schedules as necessary.
- Utilise / create spreadsheets on behalf of the Director.
- Proficient shorthand, typing and organisational skills.
- Attend Management Meetings to take minutes / Action items. Produce Agenda's and prepare papers for Management Meetings.
- Oversee all general office duties and understanding confidentiality as necessary.
- Field all incoming telephone calls, prioritise / action post and emails on behalf of the Director. Application of new systems including electronic mail, networking and document transfer.
- Raise expense claims, organise dining reservations and make travel arrangements on behalf of the Director.
- Ability to work on own initiative, communicate effectively at all levels, and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Full cover for other PAs as required during periods of absence including lunch breaks and when away from her desk
The successful Junior Personal Assistant will require:
- 1- 4 years PA/ similar experience
- Comprehensive computer literacy skills are essential - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- Excellent Communication , Organisational and Numerical skills are essential
- Creativity and the ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is essential
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other